- Scientific American challenges the traditional view of PTSD
- Like Blackwater, but in your backyard!
- Another compendium of G20 protest videos
- Warranted wiretapping: Rep. Jane Harman (D-CA) promised “an Israeli agent” she’d intervene in AIPAC spying case
- An open letter to Elie Wiesel regarding Gaza
- As Chomsky says, all the real news is in the Wall Street Journal. (I am serious: don’t mess with my fonts.)
- Photography: a look at East Germany, a glimpse into the abandoned projects of Detroit and a floating French mouse
- Art: a mesmerizing fluid sculpture
- 3,000 pirates join the party less than 7 hours after founders of The Pirate Bay are sentenced to jail, and a UK telecom company blocks access to TPB.
Got links? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org