- NPR interviews Col. Steven Kleinman, interrogation specialist, about torture. For once, we heartily agree with Paul Krugman
- Final press statement of Navi Pillay, the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, on Durban II
- Taking on intellectual property: Steal This Film and RIP: A Remix Manifesto
- Autotune the news, but torture memos get the indie rock treatment. (Related: quote of the week)
- It’s odd that we haven’t linked to Jeremy Scahill’s blog until now.
- Today in creativity: Mind-control toys, a nice poster, and a washing machine you can pedal
Got links? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org