September 9, 2009
- Banks now make more covering overdrafts than they do on penalty fees from credit cards.
- Mother Jones: Outsourcing the government and who's really behind the Van Jones attacks
- From DN: data reveaals that California's private insurers deny 21% of claims
- OC Assemblyman In Bed With Lobbyist —No, Literally
- From Trueslant: School district that blocked Obama speech sending students on George W. Bush field trip; Matt Taibbi writes about Wall Street gambling on old people dying
- Music: The Welfare Poets' "Warn Them"
- Afghanistan by the numbers (via Grit)
- If you design (or really, do anything else working with clients) check out Core77's Hack2Work special
- One can be anti-Zionist and still think something's a little fishy with this situation