- Today in alliteration: Republicans for Rape
- GritTV: Can we turn pain to power in the Congo?
- It’s nothing new but still nice to listen to: Johnny Cash and Joe Strummer, Redemption Song
- The Wooster Collective brings you video-painting
- If you are in the UK, go see the exhibit titled Signs of Revolt Creative Resistance and Social Movements since Seattle
- On that note, if you live in the UK and can buy me one of these, I will a) totally reimburse you and b) love you for ever
- top CNN’s Lou Dobbs from spreading lies about immigrants?
- This robot is potentially quite scary, Terminator-style
- Things are crazier in Texas: the dental police
- Does Alan Grayson ever say anything not awesome, lately?
- Oh, gross. And I don’t even know how to describe this one, either.
- This one goes out to Ryan D. and Steven A.: Simplification Messiah
Comments are closed.